20% of What You Do Gives 80% Of The Results
- Fix diet
- Fix vitamin or mineral deficiencies
- Remove toxins or harmful substances
- Remove harmful light and nnEMFs
Reducing inflammation and toxin load is key to health as inflammation is at the root of most illnesses.
A messed up body clock can cause chaos in your body as can light pollution or too much exposure to non native EMFs
Toxins cause inflammation and inflammation inhibits your body’s natural ability to remove toxins (biochemical detox)
As you learn more about different supplements, detox methods, diets, hormones, gadgets, lights etc to improve your health more and more questions come up. Even what is a healthy diet?
It gets very confusing and expensive, particularly when what you do doesn’t work!
How do you know what is safe and what is a con?
It can be hard sometimes to make sense of all the different advice you get from the internet, media, friends, therapist and doctors.
It can also be very frustrating if you can’t get rid of your health problems or excess weight.
When you are inflamed your body is much more likely to store fat, even if you do everything else right.
Reducing inflammation can make a big difference to your weight loss, improve your thyroid function, reduce pain and balance your hormones.
HOW DO TOXINS HARM MY HEALTH?
Toxins can have a huge impact on your energy levels, metabolism, weight, mood and brain function
- Mercury – Fatigue (slows down energy production), anxiety / adrenal fatigue (ramps up fight or flight system via glutamate), thyroid issues, neuro-inflammation, weakened immune system
- Lead – Fatigue, mood disorders, headaches, high blood pressure, osteoporosis
- Arsenic – Known carcinogen, brain and nervous system problems
- Plastics/phthalates/fire retardants- Hormone disruption (thyroid) and estrogen mimetics (irritability, weight gain, brain fog, inflammation, some cancers)
- Bacterial endotoxin (LPS) – From leaky gut, infected root canal. These are bits of broken up bacterial makes body think you have a full infection. Systemic inflammation, brain fog and inhibition of detoxification of other toxins.
- Pesticides/Herbicides – Neuro-inflammation, harmful to the brain and nervous system, affects foetus development
Toxins provoke the immune system which causes inflammation, worsen autoimmune disease and encourage free radical production that can lead to accelerated ageing and chronic illness
Efficient detoxification depends on a series of seamless reactions that bind toxins to shuttle molecules and “escort” them out through a series of doors.
Redox before you detox means you need to have healthy motochondria, enough EZ water and enough energy or electrons to be able to handle a detox. This is where a quantum biology approach is very useful and oftern if you fix your ‘Redox’ your body detoxes on its own.
I am a licenced Quicksilver Scientific practitioner and this a globally renowned company lead by Dr Christopher Shade that specializes in testing for heavy metals (particularly mercury) and detoxification protocols for a wide range of other toxins, parasites and microbes.
“I found QuickSilver protocols and products great because you can die at the level of toxicity I was at. I’ve gone now from a toxic level of 123 down to a level 10 right now, so we are almost there.” – Tony Robbins
Learn how Tony Robbins used the Quicksilver Scientific products and protocols to reduce his dangerously high mercury levels – HERE
My job is to help you make a toxin removal action plan and support you through the process.
Here is how I can help you
- Learn how to avoid junk light
- Learn how to do a biochemical detox that actually works and not waste your time or rot your teeth with juice fasts.
- Protocols for detoxification depending on your needs
- Learn about different types of fasting and how to do it safely and effectively
- Lean how to do a low carb/keto diet
- Protocols for fasting regimes depending on your needs
- Learn about inflammation and which foods to avoid
- Understand your hormones.
- Learn which supplements are useful and which are a waste of money.
- Learn about the different forms of vitamins/minerals, and how to get them from food if you do not want to take supplements.
- After leaving science I continued to study biochemistry and have extensive knowledge on supplements, drugs, plants, metabolism, hormones, fasting, food and inflammation.
I have a BSc in Biochemistry & Genetics, a Masters in Bioinformatics (biological data mining) a PhD in Molecular Mechanisms.
I did eventually find a diet and supplement regime that works for me that works for me and lost 28lb (yay) but along the way I found all sorts of other useful health tips. I use fasting and ketogenic diets and offer advice on those ways of eating.
Below are some ideas of the things that might interest you, that you can ask me about as I have tried and tested or know about from my scientific background. I am not a doctor so I cannot give medical advice.
I can give you scientific information on the biochemical mechanism as a whole and explain to you what the current research says about certain topics.
My Knowledge Base
- Biochemical Detoxification
- Quantum Biology
- Circadian Biology
- Light therapy
- Liver Support For Detoxification
- Gut Healing for Detoxification
- Fasting/Intermittent Fasting/Prolonged Fasting/Dry Fasting
- Low Carb Diet/Ketogenic Diet /Carnivore Diet
- Which forms of vitamins and minerals to use
- Smart drugs/Brain Supplements
- Performance Enhancing Drugs/SAMRs/Peptides/Growth Hormone
- Healing and Injury recovery
- Thyroid problems/ Thyroid Blood Results
- Over Eating/Leptin Resistance
- Insulin Resistance / Type 2 Diabetes
- Acne and Skin Problems
- Gut Issues
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diet supplements
- Products that you think might be ‘snake oil’
- Inflammation and pain
- Understanding scientific papers
- Biohacking gadgets
- Genetic Testing Results like 23&Me
You can book a session over Zoom or come in person to the Tower Clinic or Broadgate Clinic in Leeds.
The cost is £400/ $495for the initial consultation and a follow up session.
£150 for a one-hour session, but I will ask you for as much information as possible beforehand so that I am prepared when we meet, so you are paying for my preparation time and the session. We will also schedule follow up sessions of 30min or just email/text.
The sessions are for educational purposes only. I am a not a medical doctor, I’m a doctor of biochemistry so information given here is not medical advice it is information for you to consider and further research yourself.